Saturday 26 September 2015

Harry Potter Quiz!!

Hi guys!



So for today's post I thought I would make a Harry Potter Quiz! If this goes well and all of you guys like it, I may do more in the future like Doctor Who Quiz or a Hunger Games Quiz! And if you didn't know I am THE BIGGEST POTTERHEAD YOU CAN FIND!!!!!!! Ok, let's go. 

DISCLAIMER
I have collected these questions and converted all of them into this post. At the time I wanted to find out with human interest and then came up with the idea of sharing this with y'all. After I publish this post, I will put a separate comment sharing the answers- BUT NO PEEKING AND NO SEARCHING THINGS UP!! So keep your answers in your head or on a bit of paper. 

Question 1
The Dementors in The Prisoner of Azkaban were based loosely around JK Rowlings depression at a difficult time in her life. TRUE or FALSE? 

Question 2
Only Alan Rickman, the man who portrayed Severus Snape, knew his fate in Deathly Hallows part 2 before the other characters. TRUE or FALSE? 

Question 3
For his audition for Ron Weasley, Rupert Grint dressed up as his female drama teacher and made up a rap about Ron. But what was the first lines? 

A: Hi, Rupert Grint here, for the share of the best character.
B: Hello, my name is Rupert Grint. I hope you don't think I stink. 
C: Hello, hello my name is Rupert Grint. You want a mint? 

Question 4
Who auditioned for both Ron Weasley and Harry Potter but didn't get it? (This is a tricky one!) 

Question 5
 During the making of Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban, Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) had to have her robes' pockets stitched closed because she kept on sneaking food on set.  TRUE or FALSE? 

Well done!! You have successfully reached the end! If you want to know the answers then scroll down to the bottom to find out!! Comment down below what you got and if you liked the quiz!! But until then... 

Mischief Managed 

6 comments:

  1. ANSWERS!!!

    Question 1:

    TRUE! She converted the it into a character to let it all out.

    Question 2:

    TRUE!! Alan Rickmansworth and JK where very close. She told him how to act to keep the viewers guessing.

    Question 3:

    B!! He got the part because they liked his individuality and style. I don't blame them!

    Question 4:

    TOM FELTON!! He auditioned for Harry and Ron but ended up getting Draco Malfoy instead.

    Question 5:

    FALSE! It was naughty Draco Malfoy being true to his name!! Sorry, Bonnie!

    Did you get them right? Do you want more quizzes? Tell me all in the comments below!

    The Writer
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEYYYYYYY!
    I love your blog!
    Also, I got an 100 on the quiz!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done!! That means you are a true potter head!

      I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO!

      The Writer
      XxX

      Delete
  3. 100% yay! Wuddup fellow Potterhead? It'll be great if you could check out my blog!
    -
    Sound (theparadoxicanomaly.blogspot.in)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see a fellow potter head!

      Of course I will check out you blog!!

      The Writer
      XxX

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Please do let me know what you think! :)

      Delete